We have 2 ways for you to purchase or renew a parking pass for 2021:
Check – Do Not Mail, See below
1) Download the 2021 Application Forms here:
2021-Reserved Grass/Paved Lot Parking Application
2021-Reserved Tailgate Parking Application
2) Print out the form that has now been downloaded.
3) Fill out the information on the form. Please indicate on your application if you are purchasing multiple spots.
4) Email email@example.com to reserve your spot(s).
4) Either write a check for the amount that you will be purchasing, or pay ONLINE if you prefer.
5) Bring the completed form and check (if applicable) to the parking lot on game day.
* If you are renewing please be sure to mark that on your form – Thank you.
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO: ALICE CARLSON PTA
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PARKING FOR TCU FOOTBALL GAMES, SEND AN EMAIL AT PFTA@ALICECARLSONPTA.COM.
Alice Carlson and its PTA are volunteers and anyone applying, purchasing, or using the Park for the Arts Program understands that Carlson, the PTA, and any volunteers have no responsibility for and do not undertake any obligation to enforce COVID-19-related guidelines. You agree that, by using Park for the Arts facilities, you remain solely responsible for all COVID-19 related personal protection and legal requirements, including, but not limited to, social distancing and personal protective gear use You also agree to waive any and all claims relating to COVID-19 in any way against Carlson, the PTA, its officers, membership, or volunteers arising out of your participation in or use of the Park for the Arts program.